Latest Data News - January 2016
Read the City's latest report on population, growth, and
Also, visit this interactive map that displays poverty rates across Greensboro by census tract.
Demographic Data and Reports
The reports below make use of several federal, state, and local data sources, including the US Census Bureau, North Carolina State Data Center, and ESRI Community Analyst. The primary data source for each document is noted below in parentheses. Please note, demographic and population estimates from different data sources may not be comparable.
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends, January 2016
- Greensboro City Fact Sheet, 2015 - (download poster on the right and past sheets here)
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends - Land Uses, September 2015
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends - Local Economy, January 2015
- 2012 Municipal Population Piedmont Triad
- American Community Survey (ACS) - 2012 population estimate for Greensboro
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends Book, 2012 (multiple)
- Greensboro Demographic and Income Profile, 2014 (ESRI)
- Guilford County Demographic and Income Profile, 2014 (ESRI)
- City and County Estimates, 2011-2029 (NC State Data Center)
- City Demographic Trends Presentation, 2010 (multiple)
- Greensboro City Profile, US Census, 2010 (US Census Bureau)
- Greensboro City Data Book, 2005 (multiple)
Economic and Community Indicators
A community indicator is a type of data that provides insight into the overall social, economic, and environmental conditions and trends present in a community.