Latest Data News - October 2015
The City's latest report on growth and development trends analyzes land uses. Read the full report.
Demographic Data and Reports
The reports below make use of several federal, state, and local data sources, including the US Census Bureau, North Carolina State Data Center, and ESRI Community Analyst. The primary data source for each document is noted below in parentheses. Please note, demographic and population estimates from different data sources may not be comparable.
- Greensboro City Fact Sheet, 2015 - (download poster on the right and past sheets here)
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends - Land Uses, September 2015
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends - Local Economy, January 2015
- 2012 Municipal Population Piedmont Triad
- American Community Survey (ACS) - 2012 population estimate for Greensboro
- Greensboro Growth and Development Trends Book, 2012 (multiple)
- Greensboro Demographic and Income Profile, 2014 (ESRI)
- Guilford County Demographic and Income Profile, 2014 (ESRI)
- City and County Estimates, 2011-2029 (NC State Data Center)
- City Demographic Trends Presentation, 2010 (multiple)
- Greensboro City Profile, US Census, 2010 (US Census Bureau)
- Greensboro City Data Book, 2005 (multiple)
Economic and Community Indicators
A community indicator is a type of data that provides insight into the overall social, economic, and environmental conditions and trends present in a community.